Step Brothers Quotes: Best Step Brothers Lines and Quotes Online

Posted by puguh on Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Step Brothers Quotes: Best Step Brothers Lines and Quotes Online. Step Brothers quotes are one of my favorite go-tos for a laugh. If you don’t have Step Brothers on your list of best comedies, give it a look, and if it does make your hit list, you know that the best Step Brothers quotes are never in short supply.



Some of our favorite Step Brothers quotes:

Dale: [after hearing Brennan sing] You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

Brennan: I have a belly full of white dog crap in me, and now you lay this shit on me?

Brennan : I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins.
Nancy: You dont know anyone named Johnny Hopkins.
Brennan: It was Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin that shit up everyday.

Dale: Boats and hoes!

Derek: I am the VP of the biggest executive helicopter leasing company on the western seaboard. I haven’t had a carb since 2004. Check these out.
[Points to ab muscles]

Dale: Why do you have Randy Jackson’s autograph on a samurai sword?
Brennan: Cause I bumped into him and all I had on me was this samurai sword… And you’re not gonna not get Randy Jackson’s autograph, Right?
Dale: I would’ve done the exact same thing.

Check out these other Step Brothers quotes or IMDB’s Step Brothers movie lines.

Bonus – this Step Brothers gag reel is among the best of any comedy and somehow it gets funnier with repeat viewings! Favorite gag reel of all time. Ever. (Don’t watch with the kids around!)



Source : http://blogs.babble.com

Related Posts by Categories