Adam Young Enchanted by Taylor Swift | Owl City

Posted by puguh on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Adam Young Enchanted by Taylor Swift | Owl City. Taylor Swift’s Crush Adam Young is “Enchanted” with Her – LISTEN. Taylor Swift just got a special treat for Valentine’s Day.



Adam Young, the Owl City singer for whom Swift wrote the love ballad “Enchanted,” has responded with his own version of the song – and it sounds like Swift gives him butterflies, too.

“I’ll be the first to admit I’m a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you,” writes Young on Owl City’s site.

“You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I just want you to know… I was enchanted to meet you too.”

With that, Young gives Swift – and the world – his version of “Enchanted,” which includes a few minor lyrical changes tailored for Taylor.

Listen to his song below!


Source: http://www.gossipcop.com

Related searches:
adam young taylor swift, adam young, owl city, taylor swift twitter, enchanted lyrics taylor swift

Related Posts by Categories