Egg Mcmuffin on Christina Aguilera Party

Posted by puguh on Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Egg Mcmuffin on Christina Aguilera Party. Egg Mcmuffin, Christina Aguilera launched a lavish bash to celebrate the 30th anniversary of his party on New Year’s Eve. Burlesque invited 175 people to his home in Beverly Hills, including new boyfriend Matt Rutler, and newlyweds Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.


According to People, guests were treated to Tarot card readings, a photo booth, sushi and mini egg McMuffin, all washed down with lashings of champagne.

A guest told the website that despite recent split from singer soon-to-be ex-husband, Jordan Bratman, she seemed in good spirits.

“She was so excited,” said the insider. “She was all smiles all night and very relaxed. She had a tough year, but she looked really happy.” And Aguilera says she is far from being afraid of offending by 3.0 wide.

“Everything is exciting right now,” she said. “I am an actress and I am a single mother. I am entering my thirties. I look at this as an exciting new chapter in my life. “

Related Posts by Categories