Chrishell Stause All My Children hottie and Matthew Morrison

Posted by puguh on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chrishell Stause All My Children hottie and Matthew Morrison. Wondering who Chrishell Stause is? Yeah, you and everyone who clicked on "Sports Illustrated's" Lovely Lady of the Day. Born Terrina Chrishell Stause, the 29-year-old "All My Children" actress followed Alexis Manta as the portrayer of Amanda Dillon.



Stause has also made headlines recently because she's Matthew Morrison's ex. Yes, the teacher from "Glee." In an interview with Star magazine, Stause admitted that she called off her engagement to the song-and-dance man because she thought he was cheating on her.

"I believed he was seeing other people and just wasn't ready to fully commit," she dished. According to the mag, she believed that Morrison was seeing his 23-year-old co-star Lea Michele - but Michele laughed off those rumors. "I've known Matt for years," she says. "He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."

Source : http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/01/meet-chrishell-stause-all-my-children-hottie-and-matthew-morrisons-ex-fiancee.html

Related Posts by Categories